Prices & Levies
• Insurance on the building including fixtures and fittings
• Common area electricity
• All maintenance excluding the interior of the apartments
• Management of the property
• A qualified nursing sister
• Cleaning and garden maintenance
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality will charge Rates and Taxes separately for each apartment and the Company will recover the Rates and Taxes from the Liferight Occupant of the apartment. The Management Committee assists residents with annual individual applications to the NMBM for a rates rebate which is calculated in terms of the current NMBM Rates Policy, their ages and income. These applications are lodged in one batch during June of each year. There is however no guarantee that it will be granted as the NMMM’s Rates Policy is subject to amendment on a regular basis.
All the units are sold except for 106 (in the process of being developed and being sold), 206, 207 (being let) and 209 (being let)
An updated levy amount per m2 is available on request.